TerraStar Service Options
TerraStar premium GNSS corrections combined with OEM receiver technology from NovAtel® offers sub-meter to centimeter-level positioning for land, unmanned and airborne applications globally. TerraStar multi-constellation corrections are available globally in four service levels, depending on your hardware and GNSS performance requirements.
- TerraStar-X™ on OEM7® (2 cm accuracy < 1 minute).
- TerraStar-C PRO™ on OEM7 (2.5 cm accuracy < 18 minutes).
- TerraStar-CTM on OEM6® (4 cm accuracy < 30 minutes).
- TerraStar-L™ on OEM6/OEM7 (40 cm accuracy < 5 minutes).
|Horizontal Accuracy||2 cm (RMS)
2.5 cm (95%)
|2.5 cm (RMS)
3 cm (95%)
|4 cm (RMS)
5 cm (95%)
|40 cm (RMS)
50 cm (95%)
|Vertical Accuracy||5 cm (RMS)||5 cm (RMS)||6.5 cm (RMS)||60 cm (RMS)|
|Pass-to-Pass Accuracy||2 cm (95%)||2 cm (95%)||3 cm (95%)||15 cm (95%)|
||< 1 min||< 18 min||30 min||< 5 min|
|Supported Platform||OEM7||OEM7||OEM6||OEM7, OEM6|
- TerraStar-C is available on OEM6® and SMART2™ products.
- TerraStar-L is available on OEM628™, FlexPak6™, SMART6-L™, SMART2™ and all OEM7 products.
- The green area represents the approximate TerraStar-X coverage area.
I need RTK bridging support
TerraStar offers two options for users relying on RTK corrections and looking for a seamless positioning experience with maximum coverage. TerraStar’s RTK ASSIST and RTK ASSIST PRO provide reliable and accurate position bridging during RTK outages and can offer an independent PPP solution if you start up outside of your RTK coverage. Additionally, bridging corrections are delivered via L-Band satellite, meaning you can rely on an independent source of corrections if your internet connection or radio goes out.
- Maintains 5 centimetre-level positioning for RTK correction outages up to 20 minutes
- Seamlessly bridges corrections during brief RTK outages from tree lines, buildings, or low cellular bandwidth
RTK ASSIST PRO
- Supports 3 centimetre-level positioning for lengthy or indefinite RTK outages
- Enables independent PPP services for high accuracy solutions outside of areas with existing RTK infrastructure, network coverage or base stations
- Seamlessly operates in the background throughout large project areas where dropped signals or lost base station lines are frequent hazards