TerraStar is available for use in a variety of applications including precision agriculture, construction, survey, UAV and ground truth systems. With a range of options to fit your needs, TerraStar is as precise as you need to be. With the highest reliability clock and orbit data from our world-wide reference network means you have assured, reliable positioning anywhere, anytime.
Try TerraStar Free for 5 Days
How Correction Services Work
View full screen
We are pioneers and global leaders in satellite-based correction services with our high-reliability and availability TerraStar® services. Superior GNSS reference stations, redundant system architecture and continuous quality monitoring contribute to an exceptional service that is available anytime, anywhere. TerraStar Correction Services transmit correction data in real-time, with minimal latency, directly to NovAtel® receivers via satellite link or Internet connection to provide a robust solution, no matter where you are in the world.
TerraStar System Advantages:
- Complete global coverage from independently owned and operated GNSS reference stations.
- 3 geographically separated Network Control Centers ensuring over 99.9% availability.
- Ownership over end-to-end correction generation process to provide industry-leading data quality.
- Broadcast over geostationary communication satellites for overlapping global coverage.
- Corrections transmitted over a minimum of 2 beams (Triple-L Band tracking) directly to end user so you’re never without correction data.
- 24/7/365, all-weather correction services combined with NovAtel’s superior OEM receiver technology allows continuous operation even through correction outages up to 5 minutes.
- Online subscription and account management website for easy activation when you need it.
- Scalable service levels and flexible subscription plans for any application.
- A seamlessly integrated solution from a single source including GNSS hardware and corrections.